Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He did great!!

Wyatt went to the dentist today and he did great! It's so cute seeing him in the chair...getting his x-rays, teeth cleaned, etc...I think this is the 3rd time he's gone. He's done great every time! He lets them do eveything without a fuss. He was actually excited to go to the dentist too. Here's some pictures I took on my phone...


teeth cleaning


flossing


looking cute ready for x-rays


x-rays
They give him a balloon at the end and he wanted a butterfly over a sword, a dinosaur, and something other boyish thing. He was happy with the butterfly. When we got home one of the wings popped and he was like, "can you fix it mommy?" I said, "no it popped, there's a hole so it won't hold air." He said "Let me try" and I said, "it won't work bud". He looked at me and said "it will work mom"......what an optimist. I love him! But after a few blows it didn't work and he said "It won't work". He's funny

No comments: