Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So sad...

My poor little guy has an ear infection for the 3rd time. I HATE antibiotics for the things they do to his poor little bum. No matter how hard I try to keep his cute little bummy clean, he always seems to get horrible horrible diaper rash while on the antibiotics. It's been so bad the last 2 days that I've just let him look like this...







Excuse the quality of the picture...those are courtesy of my phone. Anyway, I HATE having to change his diaper and wipe him up. I try to be as gentile as possible, but it's impossible to keep him still when he's screaming bloody murder and flailing his whole body around in attempts to stay away from the wipe. He mostly ends up on top of his head with his whole body arched up and then he rolls over and tries his little heart out to crawl away before I have to snatch him up again. It's the saddest thing ever! I never had to deal with this with Wyatt...he never had an ear infection or any antibiotics so it was never this bad. It makes me so sad :(

Dear ear infection,
Would you please go away as quickly as possible and never return so I don't have to deal with my poor little guys wails of pain and torture? It makes me so sad and I can't hardly stand it. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

3 comments:

meag said...

uh yuck. i hate ear infections, preston has had two already and they suck. but lucky for him, the antibiotics don't affect him. im sorry little chamberlain, that is no fun at all.

Allan said...

Jane has had bad diapers lately too. We just run her bum under water every time she needs to be changed (like a mini bath) and then let her air dry. Then you don't have to wipe. Poor little baby! Hope this clears up soon.

Also, we are really hoping to get to UT before we move. We would really love to see you guys and your boys. We'll let you know. If we don't, you'll just have to make a trip to OH!

Shawna Wilson said...

Ugh, ear infections are the worst! The best best thing my pediatrician gave us was this stuff called Primadophilus Reuteri. It helps with their digestion so they don't get the runs. Seriously, GO GET IT! I'm pretty sure they sell it over the couter, but if not, call your pediatirican. They are capsules, and all I do is open one and dump it in some juice or yogurt.