Wyatt was playing the other day with his trains and seriously out of nowhere he walked up to me and said, "Can I have 100 bucks please?"...I thought I just heard him wrong so I said "What did you say?" He goes, "Can I please have 100 bucks?". And he was just looking at me. What the heck? Where did he get that from? At least he's polite about it...both times. What am i going to do when he's asking me that for real a few years down the road? Can someone please give me $100? haha He's too funny!
And this little guy is finally getting his first tooth! He's 10 months and it's finally coming through. Wyatt was 10 months when he got his first tooth too...I guess I have late teethers, but I'm A-okay with that.
I LOVE my boys!
2 comments:
brookie, your boys are darling. and isn't it true, kids do say the darndest things. and i agree it is good to wait for the kiddos to get their teeth. teething is no fun
Where do kids come up with stuff like that?!
Post a Comment