Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seriously...What am I supposed to do?



I miss him :(

So, Jordan is in China for 3 weeks for basketball. He's playing on a tour team made up with people from all over. He only knew 1 other guy that was on the team (besides the coach). Anyway, he gets to travel all over China and that's really cool, however, it leaves me with quite a little problem.....WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO FOR 3 WEEKS?!

So if any of you have any ideas of things I can do while he's gone...i would appreciate it much! I'm already planning on going to Heber to do the Day out with Thomas, going to the Zoo, possibly the Aquarium, and possibly to a Jump n' Bounce place that Wyatt likes. I told Jordan it was going to get expensive while he was gone. It would be nice if I could find some inexpensive things to do, but that would mostly require the weather to start acting like may...don't even get me started on that. Parks would be great, but....obviously I'm not going to freeze outside at a park.

Any ideas? Or if your feeling bored and feel sorry for me you can give me a call. Let's meet up! Ok, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Pet Stores. Freddy LOVES going to the pet store to look at all the animals. They usually have a large selection of fish and also birds, turtles, lizards, mice, frogs, hamsters, gerbils... I can usually get 45 minutes to an hour out of the pet store and it's totally free! Also, play dates. Schedule as many formal play dates as you can. Make them special by planning a craft or something and doing a fun lunch that the kids can help with. This way you get to chat with adults and the kids get to play and play with their friends.