Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Father's & Son's, new blankets and nap time...

This last weekend Jordan took the boys to our ward's Father & Sons campout. They had a lot of fun. They went to one a few weeks ago with Jordan's dad and brother for their ward. We have taken the boys camping once together. So that was their 3rd time. They are really good campers I must say. It was fun for them to go and it was REALLY nice for me because that is the 2nd time I have had a whole afternoon/night/morning to myself to do whatever I want without kids and Jordan too. It's sad to be away from them, but it was nice to have a little break for a night. I hung out with my sister (who's husband and son went on the campout too), her baby girl, and my mom. We went to a movie, made dinner, made dessert, watched another movie, talked and just had a nice relaxing time. Jordan didn't get any pictures of him with the boys, but here are some pics he snapped of the boys:


Taking a break from a soccer game...
This is how Chamberlain plays peek-a-boo...it's cute
This is typical....usually one of them is poking the other
Playing with some girls in the trees...for this Father and son's they were told it was ok to bring daughters, so they weren't left out.

This kid was pooped by the time they headed home on Saturday. He is ready for a nap.


Wyatt's nursery singing leader lives just a few houses down from my mom. She knows that Wyatt LOVES Thomas so she came up to me about 2 weeks ago and asked if we would want a Thomas blanket that they didn't use anymore. I said "OF COURSE! He'd love it!". She brought it over to my mom's house on Sunday and ever since then Wyatt has LOVED it! He slept with it last night, brought it out with him this morning and has kept it with him...i hope it doesn't become some sort of an attachment, like a blanket he can't live without. Chamberlain loves it too though. Here he is excited with the new blanket.





Chamberlain woke up from his nap this morning and was still crying and onry. I sat down to play with him and got out a toy for him but he squirmed his way out of my arm and laid down on the floor. He kept closing his eyes then opening them again. I sat there quiet and after about 2 minutes I got his binky out of the crib and gave it to him....he was out. I just closed and door and let him on with a nap on the floor.


No comments: