HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Jordan Scott Brady
2. Who eats more? I used to eat a lot, but my appetite has died down a little....so definitly Jordan. He always did though.
3. Who said I love you first? He told me he loved me first, and I said it right back. We said and then didn't see each other for 3 weeks!
4. Who is taller? Jordan
5. Who is smarter? I would have to say Jordan...he is much more of a thinker than me.
6. Who is more sensitive? I think we're both pretty sensitive.
7.Who does the laundry? It varies. We used to both do the laundry in our first apartment. Then I did it in our second apartment...now Jordan is the one on top of the laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jordan...although it's kinda confusing because we sleep backwards on the bed, if you can figure that out.
9. Who pays the bills? Jordan...he's the money manager.
10. Who cooks more? Definitely Jordan. He cooks, I bake.
11. What meals do you cook together? We both do dinner together sometimes, and sometimes breakfast too.
12. Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn I think
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Neither of us...it's part of our stubborness.
14. Who has more siblings? Jordan for sure. He's got 6 siblings and I have 3.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say Jordan does.
16. What do you like to do together? EVERYTHING!!! We seriously do everything together!! I just follow him around everywhere here because I can. But we just love to be together and it doesn't matter what we're doing.
17. Who eats more sweets? Oh i do for sure!! I LOVE candy!!!! Jordan is fine without them, but if they are around, he for sure eats them.
18. Guilty pleasures? Are these my guilty pleasures or Jordan's?
19. How did you meet? At UVSC...officially we met at a girl's basketball game.
20. Who asked who out first? Well, I was oblivious and he always kept saying we should go get something to eat together, but I always got other people to come cuz I didn't know he was talking about just us going. haha...I'm dense. But we finally ended up going on a double date for our first date. It was supposed to be a group thing with lots of friends, but everyone backed out except us. So it ended up being our first date.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...he was tucking me into bed (cute huh?). I was real tired, he took advantage of the situation! haha, jk.
22. Who proposed? Jordan did. He made a scavenger hunt of all the significant places during our dating. At each place, he left a red rose. There were 12 places. The last clue led up Provo Canyon to Timpanogos Park, and he was there and proposed.
23. His best features? Ok...who can't overlook that smokin hot body of his?! Come on...I'll state the obvious! But I LOVE his hands too, and he is just so adorable. I always catch myself just looking at him.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is such a family person. His family comes first. He is so kind hearted. He is so sweet and kind. He is a cuddler and hand holder. He has ALWAYS gotten my door for me everytime ever since we started dating. He doesn't talk bad about people, and when I start going off on someone, he kindly tells me that I should not let it bother me. He loves me no matter what, even when I'm stubborn or in a bad mood. He is such a hard worker and I love to watch him chase after his dreams like he is doing right now. Since we've had Wyatt, I love to watch him with Wyatt. He loves him so much and he is such a great dad! There is too much good things about Jordan that I would just go on and on, but these are just a few. I love you Jordan!
2 comments:
Hey guys! Nana's been asking me for your mailing address so she can write you a letter (since she doesn't email). Can you post it? Or email it to me and I'll give it to her?
Much love!
Erin
eringreenleaf@comcast.net
Wow, you are now a Mom! How exciting. I'm so glad everything with the delivery went well! Congrats girl!
Post a Comment