We have taken so many pictures of Wyatt!! He is seriously the cutest little guy that I've ever seen! He makes the funniest faces and is such a grunter...he definitely keeps us amused. Here are some fun pictures of him. He looks so different in every one. The poor guy had a scab on his nose for a while, but it's gone now. Jordan thinks it's from breastfeeding, but I dunno. My Mom came to visit for the last week and a half. She left this morning and we already miss her. She was wonderful to have and was such a great help! The time went by way too fast! She got some super cute pictures of Wyatt. I'll have her email them so we can post them. Thanks mom!! We love you! Anyway, enjoy the pictures!



After a bath...isn't he so cute?


How long do those legs look?

Jordan thought this one was pretty funny. He is driving haha

This is for my Uncle Matt...he picked out the outfit. Good pick Matt!


Our first family picture
13 comments:
What a great lookin' family! :)
Brooke, he is SO cute. I am so happy for you and your family. You also look way too skinny to have just had a baby.
Your family is WAY too cute! I love all the pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Oh my gosh. He is so cute. he has beautiful skin color, just like you. so so cute.
Brooke he is sooo cute! I wish you guys were here so we could meet him in person! We are doing good! just busy with work and school. I will tell peter to email jordan. How is it being a new mom and living in luxemburg!! You can never post too many pictures!
He is adorable! Too dang cute!
What a Cutie! Your pictures are great. Keep them coming. I bet you loved having your Mom with you. I'm anxious to see her when she gets home and see her pictures too. You guys have a great family!
Brooke! He is so cute! Im so happy for you guys!
I looked at all of Mom's pictures this morning and he's so darling. I'm really glad that you are getting use out of those clothes that I sent you. He looks cute in the blue fleece hoodie! Anyway you guys are the cutest family ever and Brook you look AMAZING! It's really not fair! Lets try and chat on Oovoo some time!
P.S. Mom kept calling Wrigs Wyatt this morning! Thought you'd get a kick outta that!
BROOKE!!!! Oh my gosh... I have been out of the blogging world for so long and I just saw your blog and your darling baby! You look so great, and he is an absolute doll!!! I hope everything is going well for you and your cute little family- Nothing is funner than little newborns and I am so happy for you both!
Congratulations Brady bunch!! He is so precious! Don't u just love him more than you ever imagined! I am so happy for you Brookie!! I can't wait to meet him someday!! Good luck I hope you are feeling okay!! You look great!
Great picture. Aren't babies fun?! Guess that's why we have them. And you need to remember those times when they become teenagers. lol
Connie Stolworthy
You guys are awesome. How are things going over there? your baby is so cute. Can't wait to see him. Hows b-ball and the people?
Post a Comment