Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LOST!!!! and an update

I`m so sorry that it has been so long since I posted last. There has been a little bit of a problem. We lost our camera!!!! I am SO SO SO SO mad about it and it is my fault. We lost it almost 2 weeks ago now. I was at Jordan`s practice for the team that he coaches and i was taking pictures of Wyatt. I took my camera out a couple of times to take the pictures. Then my mom called. I sat the camera down on the ground next to me while i talked to her. When it was time to go, I grabbed the diaper bag and my purse and put Wyatt in his car seat. As i walked away, I looked back to make sure that I had everything. I didn`t see anything so I left. The next day Jordan asked where the camera was because he wanted to send some pictures to his mom. We couldn`t find it and the last place I had it was at the practice. We went back then and it was not there! I am so mad!! We have so many fun pictures on there from the summer with friends and family, plus all the pictures of Wyatt from when he was born and the first 3 weeks of his life!! That`s what i`m most upset about! Anyway...that is why we have not posted anymore pictures sadly. Everyone pray that we find it and that whoever took it will give it back!
Anyway, onto a more happy subject...Wyatt is now over a month old. He is still just as cute and precious as ever, but he is definitely starting to get an attitude. he is just still cute as a button though. He went to the doctor last week and here is what we found out. When he was born he weighted 3.4 kilos (7.5 lbs about) and he now weighs 9 lbs (i don`t remember the kilos). He was 50 cm (20 in) when he was born, and he now is 56 cm (22 in) so he is just growing and growing. Jordan thinks that they underestimated his lengh when he was born because he watched the nurse measure him and he says she didn`t get a good stretch. Oh well...he`s at least growing. Ok, well that is all we have for now. I`m sorry there are no pictures to go along with this post...my fault. ;(

4 comments:

Carrie Ross said...

Brooke I'm glad to see that you've posted! I kinda know how you feel about the pictures becaue our computer crashed and we lost all of wrigley's pictures up to about 3 months old! Talk about being mad, but I hope you find your camera...hopefully people aren't as heartless in Europe! :{ Anyway I love you all so much. Lots of kisses for Wyatt!

The Alspach's said...

That sucks about the camera!! He is such a cutie brooke I can't wait to see him in person! Our kids will be like 7 months apart that will be way fun cant wait till you get home! Hope all is going well miss you!

meag said...

hey brookie...how are you. thanks for your cute comment. How is everything going in Europe. your so far away. I'm just waitin for the hunting season to get over so i can see my husband. other than that, life is going great. hope the same for you.
could you do me a favor and give me jess' email address, i want to be added on to look at her blog but have no way of emailing her so she can approve me. thanks love.

Geoff & Jill said...

Hey Brooke! I have been meaning to email you...i have a few questions about the whole overseas thing. Things are going good here - Geoff is liking Westminster a lot, it was an adjustment though. I'm just working and going to school, waiting for Geoff to finish so I can go back full time. How are you guys liking Europe?